Who should attend?
Users of information systems.
- Role of user in information security
- Contribution of user to corporate Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Access to computers
- Password security
- E-mail security
- Security while accessing the Internet
- Virus protection
- Setup, use and disposal of storage media
- File access and sharing
- Information backup
- Social engineering
- User responsibilities in computer incidents
Attendees will become familiar with the basics of information security and will enhance their awareness about the importance of corporate information security as well. They will learn their duties and responsibilities as a contributor to a corporate ISMS.