Who should attend?
IT Security Centre Personnel, Auditors, Cyber Security Experts, Site or System Managers, Network Administrators.
- Basic knowledge of networks.
- Protocols of the TCP/IP protocol stack
- Operation principles of different layers of the TCP/IP stack and threats targeting these layers
- Security vulnerabilities of TCP/IP protocols and mitigation techniques
- Techniques, protocols and devices that are used to assure network security
- Packet capturing software such as Wireshark, analysis of packets and protocols
- Concepts such as SSL, IPSec, VPN and digital certificates
- Network components such as Firewall, IDS/IPS and Proxy
Applied work about the security of TCP/IP networks will bring a wealth of information and capabilities to the attendees. The attendees are expected to apply good security practices in their institutions’ network.