Who should attend ?
Managers, staff who wants to know much about information security.
Basic information systems’ knowledge.
- Basic concepts of information security
- Security policy
- Organizational security
- Human resource security
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation
- Business continuity
- Information security incident management
- Operating system security
- Network security
- Web security
- Digital certificates and certificate distribution systems
- Password management
- Antivirus systems
Attendees will obtain information about the basic concepts of information security and overall functioning of ISMS. Introduction will be made based on the technical aspects of information systems security.