Who should attend ?
Database administrators, database security auditors.
Database management basics.
- SQL Server, general topics
- Operating system configuration
- Network configuration
- SQL Server setup and maintenance
- SQL Server configuration
- Access control and authorization
- Audit and log management
- Backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Software application development
- “Surface Area Configuration” tool
- SQL Server test and monitoring tools
At the end of the course, attendees will learn SQL Server database security mechanisms and factors affecting security. They will gain ability to conduct security audit of an SQL Server database. Database managers, in the meantime, will learn how to manage their database securely.