Who should attend ?
Software developers/engineers, software project managers, software quality control staff.
Intermediate experience with programming.
- Security problems of software
- Security problems of technology components where software is running
- Basic elements of secure software development process
- How to integrate a secure software development lifecycle to a software development process
- Source code samples, demonstrating most common vulnerabilities and how to prevent them
- Technology that maybe applied to assure secure operation of components such as application server and database where software is running, since software depends on these systems.
Attendees will learn basic secure coding principles, secure software design and development, threat modelling and principles of security tests.