Who should attend ?
IT Security Centre Personnel, Auditors, Cyber Security Experts, Network Administrators.
Familiarity with information system components.
- Centralized log management systems
- Requirement for event correlation systems
- Advantages of event correlation systems
- Event correlation steps
- OSSIM attack correlation systems
- OSSIM overview
- Basic components of OSSIM
- Tools utilized by OSSIM
- OSSIM setup
- OSSIM component configuration
- Data fusion from separate components
- Attack correlation
- System maintenance and update
Attendees will obtain information about centralized attack correlation systems. They will learn how to gather logs being accumulated on separate security components centrally, how to monitor attacks conducted from an internal or an external network and take necessary steps against an attack.